Are you an experienced translation project manager looking to move to an LSP where YOUR work will truly make an impact? Do you want to work with a collaborative team who pride themselves on quality over quantity? Then read on:
My client is a boutique, certified translation agency headquartered in central London. With a consistent satisfaction rate of over 90% from their clients, they stand out as a company who are passionate about translation, and who care deeply about maintaining a high standard by delivering a flawless end product.
They are looking for a translator to join either the London team, and the ideal candidate will thrive in a team-based environment. No two days are the same given the varied client base - encompassing everything from corporate to creative.
Skills & experience required:
- Fluent in an additional language to mother tongue standard
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Additional fluency in either Arabic or German preferred but not essential
- Master's degree in Translation or equivalent
- Experience of working closely with a team of translators, but also working independently and project management within the translation industry
- Industry experience: either in-house or agency side
- High level of attention to detail and good communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet, prioritise important tasks and to multi-task
-Full process management of several multi-lingual projects
-Evaluation of resources and cost projection within the set parameters
-Preparation of quotes and client proposals matching both client expectations and company budgets
-Proactive attitude to client relationship building and follow-up of quotations, ensuring company conversion target is met
-Updating project records
-Resource allocation and negotiation with clients e.g. handling enquiries, issues and complaints in line with company policy
-Identifying and limiting risks, taking suitable preventative measures
-Maintaining translation memories, term-bases and glossaries
-Employing exemplary attention to detail, quality assurance and solution focus to ensure all projects are delivered fit for purpose
This is an exciting permanent opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skillset please send your CV in word format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.