A leading global Asset Management firm is immediately hiring a Client Relations Associate to join its Institutional team. The purpose of this role is to support the Client Relations Advisors in servicing Institutional clients, primarily in the Insurance business, as well as supporting business development efforts with clients and prospects.
The Associate coordinates all client activity and provides the central point of reference for internal and external contacts associated with a client relationship. Associates are in constant communication with clients and various internal departments to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded-they are the advocates for the client. This includes building effective and trusted relationships first and foremost with their Advisors, but also with portfolio management, operations and client reporting, legal and compliance, among others.
Associates are responsible for handling all client, consultant and prospect requests specific to the relationships to which they are assigned. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Acting as first point of contact for all client enquiries and collaborating with colleagues in other departments to successfully resolve them (including product/performance/market related queries; operational issues; legal amendments; billing queries etc)
- Partnering with an Institutional Advisor to ensure strong client relationships built on trust as well as helping to build advocacy with prospects
- Coordinating and overseeing client service and prospecting materials such as presentations for meetings, RFPs, ad hoc reports and general correspondence
- Overseeing the new account take-on process including coordination of legal, portfolio management and operational items with the relevant internal departments
- Facilitating contributions to and withdrawals from client portfolios
- Maintaining client files and CRM system/databases (Salesforce)
- Fluency in English AND one of German, Swedish, Spanish, or Italian
- Must be a team player and work well with Advisors, Associates and other members of the client group
- Undergraduate university degree. Financial/economics background is desirable
- Candidates should have an interest in the financial industry and be bright, energetic with a can-do attitude
- Work experience ideally within client relations and/or client servicing/account transitioning team within asset management is preferred
- Strong time management and organisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure and prioritise in order to meet deadlines
- Motivated, dynamic self-starter, willing to take ownership of work and ability to handle assignments and projects with minimal direction
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and a supportive, persuasive telephone manner with clients
- Strong analytical and numerical skills; detail-orientation
- Must be professional, courteous and flexible at all times
- Ability to interact with senior management and to handle confidential information
- Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is an immediate hire so apply now in order to be considered.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.