Our client, an international law firm, is recruiting a bilingual French / English Receptionist for their office in Brussels.
You will perform all functions related to receiving clients, calls, vendors, deliveries, etc., direct them to the appropriate individual and operate within the established procedures of the Firm. You will demonstrate a high level of responsiveness and professionalism.
1. Direct telephone calls to appropriate lawyers and staff and/or records messages for correct recipients.
2. Operate Phone System to relay incoming, outgoing, and intra-system calls.
3. Meet and greet clients and visitors, determine the nature of their business, and provide appropriate information.
4. Register visitor names in the building security system. Log and distribute temporary office key cards.
5. Contact lawyers, staff, and visitors and relay messages.
6. Refer guests to appropriate individuals in the office.
7. Accept and log deliveries from couriers and caterers.
8. Coordinate with outside vendors, clients, building management, and/or security for after hours guest services.
9. Utilize Event Management System to schedule conference rooms and visitor offices; may also run multiple reports in EMS including catering and technology requests for conference rooms and visitors.
10. Work with the conference room or guest office requestor to ensure all items for office or conference is available.
11. Communicate the needs of conference and visitor office occupants to appropriate departments as needed.
12. Issue parking or transportation validations when appropriate.
13. Organize messenger and transportation arrangements.
14. Maintain a neat and clean lobby and reception area.
15. Perform general administrative duties as needed.
16. Utilize billing system to enter billing information for guests and staff.
17. Perform audits, reconciliations and reporting for Guest Services applications; may include activities such as blue sheet accounting for unallocated phone calls, messenger or taxi voucher chargeback reconciliations, and Event Management System reporting.
18. Assist Guest Services Staff with their conference and reception area duties. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to scheduling conference rooms, setting up conference room equipment, and providing necessary amenities and services as needed- such as ordering and putting away meals.
19. Assist with special projects on various issues as needed.
20. Promote effective work practices, work as a team member, and show respect for co-workers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Salary: 32K€ - 35K€
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants who match with our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.
Keine Jobs gefunden