Our client, an international law firm, is recruiting a bilingual French / English Receptionist for their office in Brussels.
You will perform all functions related to receiving clients, calls, vendors, deliveries, etc., direct them to the appropriate individual and operate within the established procedures of the Firm. You will demonstrate a high level of responsiveness and professionalism.
1. Direct telephone calls to appropriate lawyers and staff and/or records messages for correct recipients.
2. Operate Phone System to relay incoming, outgoing, and intra-system calls.
3. Meet and greet clients and visitors, determine the nature of their business, and provide appropriate information.
4. Register visitor names in the building security system. Log and distribute temporary office key cards.
5. Contact lawyers, staff, and visitors and relay messages.
6. Refer guests to appropriate individuals in the office.
7. Accept and log deliveries from couriers and caterers.
8. Coordinate with outside vendors, clients, building management, and/or security for after hours guest services.
9. Utilize Event Management System to schedule conference rooms and visitor offices; may also run multiple reports in EMS including catering and technology requests for conference rooms and visitors.
10. Work with the conference room or guest office requestor to ensure all items for office or conference is available.
11. Communicate the needs of conference and visitor office occupants to appropriate departments as needed.
12. Issue parking or transportation validations when appropriate.
13. Organize messenger and transportation arrangements.
14. Maintain a neat and clean lobby and reception area.
15. Perform general administrative duties as needed.
16. Utilize billing system to enter billing information for guests and staff.
17. Perform audits, reconciliations and reporting for Guest Services applications; may include activities such as blue sheet accounting for unallocated phone calls, messenger or taxi voucher chargeback reconciliations, and Event Management System reporting.
18. Assist Guest Services Staff with their conference and reception area duties. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to scheduling conference rooms, setting up conference room equipment, and providing necessary amenities and services as needed- such as ordering and putting away meals.
19. Assist with special projects on various issues as needed.
20. Promote effective work practices, work as a team member, and show respect for co-workers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Salary: 32K€ - 35K€
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants who match with our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
A well-established legal firm are looking to hire a Legal Secretary who has full working proficiency in French. As a leader in their field, they are committed to excellent client service and offer a broad range of legal services to organisations worldwide. Responsibilities: -Providing administrative and secretarial support to the relevant attorneys and/or paralegals such as expenses and travel requirements -Using your French and English skills on a daily basis to support the Head of Department and the wider team -Co-ordination, scheduling and rescheduling of relevant diaries -General administrative support for team and where relevant, to clients Required skills: -Minimum 2 years experience in a secretarial role preferably in the legal sector -Native level in both French and English -Strong IT and communication skills Please only apply if you are interested in working in Brussels, in house. This is an exciting permanent opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skill set please send your CV in word format. Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
French Speaking Operations Assistant This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the bustling city of Brussels for a well-established legal firm in the top 100 who are looking to hire an Operations Administrator who has full working proficiency in French. As a leader in their field, they are committed to excellent client service and offer a broad range of legal services to organisations worldwide. Responsibilities: -Perform general Receptionist duties, general administrative tasks -Direct telephone calls to appropriate attorneys and staff by using Cisco and be able to operate the switchboard -Provide office support by completing requests such as mail, duplication, and other services -Manage schedule plans; prepare meeting rooms and specialist events using Events Management Systems -Organise, maintain and monitor stock for office furniture, supplies and equipment. -Check supplies and purchase orders following correct procedures when processing invoices -Meet and register visitors logging them in to the system and temporary office key cards Required skills: -Professional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the firm -Organization and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines -Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion -Fluent in French and English Please only apply if you are interested in working in Brussels, in house. This is an exciting permanent opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skill set please send your CV in word format. Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.