Amazing Opportunity for a Client focused candidate passionate about Marketing. This well established global Technology player is growing its Berlin office. To support their German speaking client base they are urgently looking for a
Client Services Specialist – Recent Graduate / Experience in Client Support
Your new duties and responsibilities
The Client Services Specialist is a key team player who contributes to the overall growth of the organisation. You will be passionate about Marketing and be a great communicator who is extremely client focused. After an initial training period in the US you will use your excellent Communication skills to support Clients on a day to day basis.
Your role includes
• On-boarding new clients and talking them through the wide uses of the technology via online demonstrations
• Supporting clients with day to day queries
• Working through problems with a client to ensure they are fully satisfied with the technology
• Troubleshooting day to day issues and ensuring timely escalation and resolution
• Online and phone based product demonstrations
The Client Services Specialist should be a Client focused individual who is passionate about Marketing and Technology and looking to develop a career with a hugely successful Global Technology provider. This role has a built in Career path and there is ongoing training starting with 2 weeks in the US.
You will bring your passion for Marketing and excellent language skills in both English and German.
The ideal candidate should also have the following
• Fluency in English and German
• Phone based Client Services experience
• A passion for Marketing and Technology
• You’re a Social Media pro!
• Experience in a commercial B2B environment
• Excellent customer relations, verbal and written communications skills
• You should want to develop a career and are looking for a company that will develop and train you
This is a Brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing organisation who train and develop their staff. They have fantastic technology and are passionate about what they do. They provided a vibrant and fun working environment and are looking for people who will bring energy to the office.
Interested? If this sounds like you then please send your cv via email to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you