HR Coordinator - 6 month contract
Are you a strong HR Administrator looking for the next step in your career?
We are seeking an experienced HR Administrator, to join this growing hi-tech firm in Buckinghamshire.
The main focus of the role is to provide HR Administrative support across EMEA through the effective maintenance of departmental procedures and employee records, together with the provision of accurate HR reporting.
You will maintain employee records (both manually and electronically), acting as a 'system administrator' for the HR system. This will include ensuring accurate data is entered and maintained in the system, performing data audits and running regular and ad hoc reports in line with business requirements.
We are looking for:
* Fluency in English essential (German language skills an advantage).
* Experience of carrying out large volume administration across a broad spectrum of activities
* Fully competent in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* An enthusiasm for process and procedures
* A self-starter with a high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change
* Excellent planning, organisation and task prioritisation skills
* Works well under pressure to tight deadlines
* The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Strong focus on customer delight and understands the impact of actions on the customer experience
* Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers at all levels
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Analysis and problem solving skills and process focus
* Knowledge of an ERP system is desirable - especially Oracle HR
If you are interested please contact Claire on 01753 668840 or emailing your CV to email@example.com. Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com