Demand Planner/Forecaster - Fluent German
We are looking for an experienced Lead Forecaster with fluent German/English to join this leading business within the Retail sector.
The business has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Forecaster, to join its central forecasting team based at it's UK Head Office. The Forecaster is responsible for baseline forecasts . The role supports the lead forecaster and together they take responsibility to manage all forecasts for a European country. Responsibilities include:
* Responsibility for the baseline forecasts, working to achieve MAPE and Bias targets.
* Review and manually approve all SKNs that trigger one of the in-built forecast Alerts.
* Review forecast accuracy reports on a weekly basis to understand reasons behind any error and implement necessary changes accordingly.
* To ensure optimum Source Levels and Forecast Methods are used for each Category/Sub-Category/ SKN.
* Adjustment of historical sales to reflect changes in calendar phasing.
* To manage set-up required to support Item Plans for Hyper-Seasonal products, as appropriate.
* Ensure new SKNs have cloned sales history and that forecasts are at an appropriate level.
* Ensure Causal lifts uploaded by the local market, are reflected in the RDF forecast.
* Maintain category Generic Like Items.
* Regular contact with local market team.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with key Stakeholders, achieving quality results by demonstrating urgency and persistence.
You will be a logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills, have excellent communication skills and be capable of influencing others in the best interests of the business.
You will need a good overall understanding of supply chain processes and have strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
We are looking for applicants with fluency in German and English, as well as experience of demand planning/forecasting for a European entity, ideally from a Retail environment.
If you are interested please contact Claire on 01753 668840 or emailing your CV to email@example.com. Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com