Are you interested in working closely with one of the worlds leading luxurious brands?
Please read this job spec for all international, fashion and London lovers!
I am currently working with an international luxury brand based in the heart of Brick lane.
We are currently recruiting for Fashion lovers and ideally candidates that have in any form of customer service experience.
Over the last 20 years, this global brand has been a success and is a leader within the industry.
The working environment has an international feel; most of the fashion lovers have a story to tell and have lived in different countries such as: Russia, Japan, China, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, etc.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with a luxury brand.
How your daily task would look like as an international customer service advisor:
● Dealing with customer on a daily basis and contacting them via different channels such as: Phone, E-mails and Media platforms.
● Taking care of customers of customers queries.
● Liaising with internal departments as well as external business partners.
● Being the brand ambassador.
● Passionate about customers and fashion!
● naturally confident on the phone and has a little bit of experience facing customers.
● Business level proficiency in a second language** written and spoken, preferred.
● Has outlook experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suit.
● Business level proficiency in a second language** written and spoken, preferred. Required languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Russian**
If you feel that you are suitable for the role, then contact me directly via my personal e-mail address: email@example.com
Looking forward to representing you in style! :)