Market Research Associate (Consumer Goods & Retail / Financial Services)
- Düsseldorf -
My client is an American consulting firm that specializes in company restructuring. In order to be successful in this industry, they utilize thorough research and analysis. They are looking for an experienced market researcher particularly in the Consumer Goods & Retail (CG&R) and Financial Services industries to assist their consultants in the German market.
You will use your in-depth knowledge of the CG&R and Financial Services industry to conduct thorough market research and analysis and thus support the company in these industries. You will also be involved in:
· New business opportunity identification/ screening for the CG&R or Financial Services Team
· Oversee development of research & analysis to support business development
· Support Business Intelligence initiatives with the industry team
· Pipeline reporting for the industry team
· Support business intelligence initiatives with the industry team
· Compile competitor and market intelligence to support the information dissemination
Qualifications / Requirements:
· Previous experience in market analysis/ research gained within either CGR or Financial Services
· Educated to at least Degree level in a Business, Finance or related field.
· Fluent German and English
· Strong analytical and problem- solving skills
You will have the opportunity to work alongside colleagues who are experienced in the area of market research and analysis. You will also be part of an international company and have the opportunity to work alongside teams in the UK and the US.
Interested? Please send your CV to Sarah George at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.