Market Research Associate
- Düsseldorf -
My client is an American consulting firm that specializes in company restructuring. In order to be successful in this industry, they utilize thorough research and analysis. They are looking for an experienced researcher to assist their consultants in the German market.
You will use your research experience to conduct thorough market research and analysis and thus support the company's Business Intelligence team. You will also be involved in:
· New business opportunity identification/ screening for the company
· Oversee development of research & analysis to support business development
· Support Business Intelligence initiatives with the industry team
· Pipeline reporting
· Support business intelligence initiatives
· Compile competitor and market intelligence to support the information dissemination
Qualifications / Requirements:
· Previous experience in market analysis/ research
· Educated to at least Degree level
· Fluent German and English
· Strong analytical and problem- solving skills
You will have the opportunity to work alongside colleagues who are experienced in the area of market research and analysis. You will also be part of an international company and have the opportunity to work alongside teams in the UK and the US.
Interested? Please send your CV to Sarah George at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Team: Sales & Marketing – Germany
Languages: English, German & Malay
About me: I have lived in both Europe and Asia and I speak English, German and Malay. Having studied Economics in England, I find the employment market in Germany of particular interest and I'm keen to assist clients and candidates alike in understanding it better.
I specialise in sales and marketing positions across Germany and I always look forward to receiving intriguing applications.