• To ensure that all debtor ledgers are managed with appropriate attention to detail and in line with statutory and local business market requirements.
• To ensure that credit risk is managed appropriately and in line with company policy and potential credit risks are highlighted to senior management on a timely basis, to mitigate bad debt losses.
• To identify and recommend process improvements and implement agreed changes.
• To produce and review appropriate operational reports that analyse performance, and to investigate discrepancies and put in place plans to correct under performance
• All elements of staff management for the team including: recruitment, training and development, performance management and ensuring the team are supported and motivated to achieve high standards of performance and KPI targets
• Significant collections experience in a B2B environment.
• Demonstrable ability to embed change and improvement.
• Experience of managing multi-currency ledgers.
• Proven experience of leading, motivating and managing a team.
• Ability to make high quality, commercially focused, credit decisions.
• Strong stakeholder relationship management experience.
• Ability to communicate confidently and persuasively at all levels.
• Knowledge of financial systems and MS packages.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client is seeking a native English speaking Accountant to join their international team based in Maurens-Scopont, Tarn (40 minutes drive from Toulouse). French is not a requirement. Candidates must have a car as the offices are not accessible by public transport. Job Purpose Reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager your activities will include: Month End, Quarter End and Year End tasks for one or more of the international entities Preparing Journal Entries Reconciliation of accounts Prepare flux analysis and comment on variances Support the external provider with the preparation of Statutory Accounts Deal with the Internal (SOX) and External Audits Responsible for equity grant accounting, payroll booking & related activities Support global projects such as (but not limited to): Cash pooling implementation Procurement platform deployment Contract Management process deployment US GAAP revenue recognition rules implementation (ASC 606) VAT compliance across Europe Accountabilities Support US GAAP reporting and SOX compliance Support the monthly close in accordance with US GAAP while ensuring proper maintenance of statutory financials. This includes interfacing with Corporate Accounting, with external accounting firms and the external auditors. Support the EMEA Finance strategy of Operational Excellence and Continuous process Improvement Experience, qualifications, skills required: Accounting graduate diploma Strong experience in general accounting Audit firm experience a plus Qualities/Competencies: Native level English SAP experience a plus Microsoft Excel advanced user a plus Knowledge of US GAAP is a plus Accuracy - Attention to Detail Teamwork – Good communication skills Ability to work in an International environment Salary: 35K€ + 8% bonus + participation, retraite, tickets restaurant, mutuelle, CE Please send your CV to email@example.com Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’ requirements.