Our client is a rapidly expanding and highly innovative e-commerce start up. They are currently recruiting an Account Manager to further promote their platform on the UK market (role based in Paris). Candidates must have a native level of English.
After 3 rounds of fundraising and excellent results (2 to 180 employees in 4 years), they are currently in a phase of acceleration to become the leader in the distribution of their field of products on the web in Europe.
Today, they are present in 6 countries: France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, UK and Germany.
As an Account Manager, you will work with the UK online-sellers, analyse their commercial offers and advise them on how to achieve greater sales results .
You must have a native level of English and good knowledge of B2B sales and account management processes. You must be able to advise partner sellers to achieve high volume sales on your website.
· Upselling and Cross-selling of UK clients who use the UK platform.
· Challenge clients on product pricing. Ensure sellers are competitive .
· Provide business accumen to expand each client's on-line sales potential
· Benchmark the range of sellers and analyse the potential for the product catalogue.
· You will overcome each obstacle autonomously, with innovative solutions.
· You will negotiate and get the best conditions to make the partnership as successful as possible.
· Reporting of performances.
You must be passionate about Account Management within e-commerce start-ups .
· English at native standard is essential
· Good knowledge of B2B sales processes and strategies
· Previous experience in Account Mangement, ideally in digital technology
· Autonomous, business driven, strong rigour in the workplace
· Ease at negotiation and commercial relations
· Location: Paris
· Salary: 35K€ - 40K€ + 5K€ bonus
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants who match with our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.