Our client, an international organisation specialised in the field of anti-money laundering, is seeking a bilingual English / French Sales Support Assistant for their Paris office.
This position will provide support to the Business Development Manager based in the Paris office. The role requires good client-facing skills as well as excellent organisational skills in order to undertake multiple tasks: updating customer database, running and formatting data and reports, answering enquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, processing orders, liaising between the sales and service team (in the UK) as well as some other general back up duties from time to time.
• Produce regular reports on sales, membership, events, for reporting and cross-selling opportunities.
• Data Quality Assurance
• Provide customers with information via phone, email and by answering questions concerning products, services, and accounts
• Order processing
• Fulfill and support customer requests and orders
• Assist the Business Development Manager with client meetings
• Resolve issues by determining the cause, provide best solutions to solve the problem, and escalate unresolved problems, in partnership with the customer support team (based in London)
• Act as primary liaison between nominated sales colleagues and service team on sales support matters
• Contribute to the updating of sales support and administration policies and procedures
• Provide in person support at industry events
• Support Marketing team with French language communications, social media as well as local market collateral
• Deliver or assist with special projects as assigned by Manager
· Fluency in French and English
· Previous experience in a sales support role
· Overall understanding of the customer service and sales processes from conception to completion
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.