You are an experienced assistant or Fremdsprachensekretär /in? You are looking for an opportunity to work for a global business with offices around the world? Then this is the perfect job for you!
We are currently taking applications for the Administrative Assistant role with a leading international company based in Frankfurt, starting as soon as possible.
Administrative Assistant (m/f)
Full time - Frankfurt
YOUR TASKS AS AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Travel and expenses Management
- Calendar Management - coordinating, organising and monitoring all appointments
- Correspondence via Telephone, Fax, Email and Post; including pre-screening and preparation of templates as well as managing incoming enquiries
- Data entry
- Preparing and collating management reports
- Preparing presentations, documents as well as other documents
- Organising and maintaining files and records
- Arranging conference calls and meetings as well as taking minutes
- Ordering and maintaining of supplies
- Assisting with short term enquiries on an ad hoc basis
- Fluency in German and English, additional European languages are an advantage
- An education as a ‘ Fremdsprachensekretär /in ’, ` Hotelkauffrau / mann`´ or a ‘Europasekretär /in’ , Bachelor in Hotel Management, Hospilaity etc. or similar
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience as an assistant in a corporate environment
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You are a competent user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) as well as an understanding in correspondence processing
- You are independent and confident with outstanding problem solving skills and proactive thinking
- You have the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- You have a high degree of initiative and absolute loyalty
- You have excellent communication skills on all international levels.
- To take the initial or next step in your career in this truly international organisation
- The chance to use your languages daily
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Competitive salary package
- flexible working hours
If you would like to become an Administrative Assistant and for further information, please send your CV and salary expectations directly with the reference GFSKTA333377 to Silke Kiessig, firstname.lastname@example.org .
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com