Your new employer
Our client is a global Marketing Agency working with some of the worlds leading consumer brands. They deliver Marketing Solutions including flyers and advertsing materials in line with their client requirements for ongoing consumer goods promotions. With more than 300 staff worldwide and offices across the globe, they are now recruiting a Project Administrator for their Frankfurt office to manage multiple ongoing projects.
Your new duties and responsibilities
As the new Project Administrator, you will be responsible for liaising directly with your team internally both the Relationahsip Managers and The Purchasing team successfully organise and manage projects through to completion from client requirement to delivery of the Marketing materials. You will be the main point of contact internally for all project related activities. This position requires you to be good at building relationships and juggling multiple tasks at any given time.
Other day-to-day duties will include:
• Coordinate the activities for the project team from start to finish always monitoring timelines
• Develop and implement project plan
• Manage and track project budget
• Mange and track the time utilization
• Track the progress of the project and update the team throughout the project
• Continuous quality control
As the new Project Administrator you should have experience in a an Administrative role and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at any given time. You should be extremely organised with excellent communication skills.
As you will be managing projects around Marketing materials for FMCG clients, your prior experience should ideally include some administrative and organisational tasks and an interest in Marketing.
The ideal candidate should also have the following qualifications:
• Recent University degree or completed Ausbildung
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Prior experience in project management
• Knowledge and/or experience in Marketing
• Fluent in German & English
Our client is offering you a place within a truly international company. The salary range offered is market competitive and based on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this further with you over the phone.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email to Emma Brady firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!