My Client, a leading financial company is currently looking for an HR Specialist (Western & Northern Europe) with fluent English, Dutch for their office in Amsterdam . A hands-on, operational role helping create, develop and maintain HR practice, philosophy and procedures.
Your role as an HR Specialist :
· Provide all aspects of HR administrative support to assigned business areas
· Support recruitment activities.
· Preparing, maintaining and updating reports, personnel files and records, including reference letters
· Participate as an active member of the HR team, in relation to project work etc.
· Deliver a consistent and high quality HR transactional service.
· Running different HR processes, such as work-time registration and preparing payroll
· Coordinating in-house and off-site trainings, including follow up and assessment
· Assisting with implementation and development of procedures and policies
Your profile :
· Fluent in Dutch and English, advanced German and / or Swedish is an advantage
· Either a degree in Human Resources or Business Administration / other HR related Qualification and some work experience in the Netherlands or with the Dutch market
· Practical experience in personnel management
· Understanding of Dutch labour law
· Basic knowledge of Human Resource Management Systems, e.g. Taleo, Peoplesoft
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Excellent communication and negotiating skills, client orientation
· Integrity, confidentiality, flexibility and resilience
· Strong initiative and a high level of common sense are required to be successful
If you would like to become an HR Specialist and for further information, please send your CV in English and salary expectations directly with the reference to Silke Kiessig: .
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in The Netherlands.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team HR and Secretarial & Administration - Germany
Languages: German, English & Spanish
Silke has lived in various countries in Europe, Asia and America.
For the past 8 years she has worked in Ireland, Spain and Germany recruiting various positions. This has given her an excellent overview of the local and EU job market.
When she is not in the office you can find her outdoors: hiking, biking and canoeing.
Keine Jobs gefunden