I am currently working on behalf of a Global Financial Information Provider
This organisation is continuously growing and they are currently looking for a number of Graduates to be part of their Information Analysis team . Be part of that expanding team, learn and develop your career.
As a Graduate Information Analyst you become the essential liaison between sourcing data, clients and the software business.
Graduate Analyst - Data and Client Services
Duties and Responsibilities
As an Analyst your day to day tasks are varied and will be centred around sourcing data and providing excellent client service to a small portfolio of clients.
After an initial excellent training period you will be given your portfolio of clients and will be responsible for
• Data mining and sourcing of relevant real time and up to date Financial Information
• Writing of scripts and data mining to always source the most up to date information
• Liaising with clients both from the business and technical team in order to understand their business needs and objectives
• Build relationships within the client business in order to ensure you remain the partner of choice
• Regular product demonstrations and training
• Escalation management and ensuring follow up and problem resolution
• Conception and design of process flows
• Long term projects to ensure the client gets the most out of the Products
• Business, Finance, Mathematical, Engineering or Technology related degree.
• Strong Technical Affinity and Interest
• Excellent Excel Skills and Ideally some general VBA, Matlab or SQL knowledge
• Practical experience in a client facing role
• Some previous experience dealing with clients
• Fluency in English and German is essential
• Proactive and results-oriented approach to work.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org