My client, a global leader in providing financial printing, specialising in the creation, management, translation and distribution of regulatory and compliance documents is looking to strengthen its sales team in Frankfurt am Main with an Inside Sales Representative starting as soon as possible.
As the new Inside Sales Representative for the region Germany, Austria and Switzerland, you will report to the Regional Sales Director. It will be your responsibility to generate business through acquiring new customers and clients as well as developing existing accounts. It will be your goal to achieve revenue targets and to grow market share. Clients will be larger corporate companies as well as banks and financial institutes. Your day-to-day duties will include:
• Proactively identify opportunities and contacts with new clients
• Win new B2B corporate customers via telephone
• Maintain regular contact with accounts via phone/fax/e-mail
• Monitor the progress of account development
• Supporting and aiding clients when they have questions
My client is looking to hear from candidates who have the following:
• Ideally at least 1 year experience in a service related position
• A university degree
• Knowledge and experience within the finance industry is of advantage but not a must
• Good knowledge MS Office applications
• Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
• A very good communicator
• Fluent German and a very good level of English
• Passionate, self-motivated and driven personality
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic sales professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. Our client is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email to Anna Cardano at email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!