My client an Investment specialist is currently looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join their Institutional team. Based in Munich, you are being offered the opportunity to join an established, international and ultimately progressive company, in which you can hone your experience to date.
Client Relationship Manager
Munich, Full-time, Permanent , GFAW 335832
This is a permanent position and you will be a part of a team based both in London and Munich. Alongside your colleagues you will be responsible for the following.
• Completing the full on-boarding process of all clients
• Setting up contracts
• First point of contact for all enquiries
• Dealing with clients via phone and email
• Maintaining the highest level of service at all times
• Building and maintaining relationships with other departments
• Working with clients in German and English
• Ongoing project work
In order to be considered for this position it is ideal if you have previously gained at least 2 years experience in a similar role. Other requirements include the following:
• Fluency in German and English (both written and spoken)
• Understanding of a KVG / KAG or an Alternative Investment Fund Manager
• Operational experience
• Comfortable liaising clients and managing escalation process
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to take on responsibility and ownership of projects
• Presentation skills
• First class MS Office skills including Excel
• Dynamic Personality
• Pro-active approach
• This is a really great opportunity to be a part of an international team
• Fantastic location
• Future career development opportunities
If this has caught your attention then please send your English CV to Anna via email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!