Bilingual HR Administrative Assistant - PART TIME
Our client an innovative start-up in the tourism industry is currently recruiting a HR Assistant to join their team based in central Paris.
This is a part-time role 3 days a week.
The responabilites for this role are as follows:
● Maintaining our employee records via our system, to ensure accurate data is maintained.
● Support the employee onboarding and offboarding process. (DPAE declaration, contract creation, profile creation, leaving documentation)
● French benefit administration - health insurance (company fees, new starters and leavers) and occupational medicine.
● Administering contractual changes such as changes to hours, promotions, pay increases.
● Absence leave management. (CPs, RTT & sick leave)
● Reviewing local HR practices to ensure they are efficient and locally compliant.
● Coordinating the local works council.
● Coordinate month end process with both finance and external payslips provider.
● Maintain confidentiality on all tasks and content.
● Support to the wider People team on ad hoc projects and duties and provide back-up for People Manager and Payroll & Benefits Coordinator on specific tasks when required.
Skills & Experience
● Fluent in English and French. (oral and written)
● Experience in French HR administrative systems and processes.
● Excellent administrative skills, with experience of providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment.