A global SaaS leader has strategically combined efforts with another global company which also has a SaaS suite, putting focus on the innovation of their diverse SaaS product offerings.
This has boosted their presence and catapulted them to a place in the top 10 SaaS companies in the world.
They are now looking for an experienced French-speaking Solution Consultant who can come in and join their mission.
Their central London office is one of many spread across four continents and offers a spacious and relaxed, yet dynamic environment.
The company is expanding at an unmatched rate with the partnership accelerating this even further. The alliance is expected to bring in annual revenues of more than 1 billion USD.
If you are a fluent French speaker and have solid presales experience working with web-based technologies then read on!
- Act as a trusted technical guru for sales colleagues and prospect customers.
- Provide customised product demos, technical training sessions and assist in post-sales implementations when needed.
- Gather requirements from clients and translate them into the best tailored solutions.
- Analyse pilot data so that the best business decisions are made.
- Create tailored solutions using exceptional scripting skills.
- Stay on top of competitors' products and advise internally regarding marketing of the products and which direction they should take.
- Troubleshoot client issues alongside the engineering team.
- You will be working on a range of SaaS products.
The Ideal Candidate
- On top of outstanding spoken and written English, you will need fluent French skills.
- Ability to carry out presentations to clients professionally and with confidence.
- Capacity to conduct technical, but also business Q&As at client presentations.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills in order to get past technical obstacles during the pre-sales phase.
- Strong technical skills; good knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, etc.), proxy servers, internet security, firewalls.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions.
- A great advantage would be to be familiar with VPNs.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently when necessary.
- Professional experience with SaaS products.
- Proactivity and eagerness to learn.
What You Get
- £65000-£85000 £15000-£30000 bonus (roughly 80/20 split)
- Stock-base Compensation
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Top quality training with international travel included
- Childcare Scheme
- Education Assistance (up to £5000)
- And much more!