If you are an out-going individual with a passion for network security and speak either German, Dutch or Spanish this could be the next big step for you!
- Turnover: 7.4 billion US Dollars.
- Offices in: 49 countries
- Number of employees: 30,000
- Products: Cybersecurity, Hybrid Cloud, Digital Infrastructure, Cutting edge and all-encompassing workspaces.
- Brand new global delivery centre in Prague, Czech Republic, with amazing modern and spacious offices.
- People who work there are bold and stand out.
- Training and Certifications will be provided where needed.
- Work in a large multicultural, multilingual and exciting team, developing your skills and collectively providing one of the best services in Europe to international clients.
- This is really an opportunity to boost your career draw the path for a successful future.
- Provide remote technical support to clients in all industries.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Make sure issues are solved and service requests are correctly dealt with.
- Participate in performance reviews.
- Identification of faults in performance, providing input on ideas for improvement.
- Perform recurring or high-impact incident reviews and manage them.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English one of the following: German, Dutch or Spanish.
- Experience with networks (this can be in administration or support functions).
- One or more of the following: Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed, Alcatel, Bluecoat.
- If you are not certified in any of the above technologies this is NOT a problem, but it would be an advantage.
What You Get
- Relocation package.
- Salary significantly higher than average both for this job and for Prague Bonus.
- A long list of benefits which would require several pages so let's talk and this information will be sent to you in a document.