One of the largest fisheries organisation in the world is currently seeking a permanent full-time administrator for its London office. Language requirements are fluent (both spoken & written) Japanese and English.
- fluent in English and Japanese
- knowledge of ecolabeling and the fisheries industry
- excellent administrative skills
- expert IT skills (MS Office package, Sharepoint and Adobe Acrobat)
- excellent communication skills
- able to build effective relationships with fellow colleagues and clients
Responsibilities and duties include:
- process and approve requests from external stakeholders for the use of ecolabels
- ensure legal contracts are in place
- process financial reports into internal database
- other admin duties
This is an exciting permanent opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skillset please send your CV in WORD format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.