A City based company is looking for a German speaking Client Service Executive to join their European client services division.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a German speaking candidate who has has some Customer Service/Administrative or Assistant experience within a corporate environment of Financial services Institution ideally.
• Supporting buy and sell side clients with general platform / product queries
• Supporting internal teams in getting clients connected, delivering initial user training (client and
• Working directly with the Sales Support and Regional / Specialist Sales Teams to on board new clients, including training and the timely completion of relevant legal processes and documentation
• Working directly with the Markets Support and Product Management teams on Dealer and Product Implementations.
• Ensuring the system is prepared for daily trading and monitoring for potential problems throughout the day
• Ownership of some buy and sell side procedure and documentation
• Carrying out daily administrative tasks including ownership and input of new security data and the creation of new logins
• Fostering productive relationships with both Clients and other Sales & Client Services
• Supporting team efforts to deliver great service, particularly around product launches.
• This is an excellent opportunity to use your German language skills on a daily basis
If you are interested in this role, please e-mail your CV in word format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Team: Financial Services/Support/Translation
Languages: English & French
About me: I have been at Euro London since Feb 1996 and started up the City Temps desk from scratch on the support side of recruitment. I then developed and managed 3 areas of temporary recruitment and now manage the Permanent and Temporary support areas/Accountancy and Finance and Translation services.
I have a passion for languages particularly French and enjoy travelling, networking/meeting new people and anything to do with politics and European history.