My client is global provider of recruitment solutions for companies mainly in the finance- and IT sector. To strengthen their team in Frankfurt they are seeking a new Business Development Manager with the focus on the German speaking part of Europe. This is a permanent, full-time role to be filled ideally as soon as possible.
Business Development Manager (m/w)
Permanent Role / Frankfurt am Main
As the new Business Development Manager it will be your responsibility to expand the market share throughout the German speaking region. As an integral part of the Sales team you will be responsible for selling the recruitment solutions to B2B clients across your region.
As a Sales driven individual you will:
• Develop an understanding of the organizations core products and services
• Research key accounts to assess and capitalize on business opportunities
• Identify and establish relationships with key stakeholders within the potential new business
• Ongoing prospecting to obtain client meetings gained through cold calling and setting up of business meetings.
• Management of the contract and approval process on new business
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual new business targets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Build a portfolio of satisfied clients
The Right Candidate
You will have a proven track record in Business Development and ideally have a consultative sales approach.
• Experience of selling at a senior level and mapping business requirements across an organization
• Experience in recruitment in of advantage
• Ability to successfully turn cold called prospects into solid business contacts
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify sales gaps
• Ability to work independently and manage priorities
• Fluent German and English is essential
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If you fulfil the requirements please send me your CV today with the reference number 334130, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! For further questions please contact Karin Furberg (+49 69 219 320) or via Email email@example.com
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.