A British Fashion Retailer is looking for a Chinese speaking customer service and sales adviser to join their amazing customer service night team based in London.
The company is looking for a confident candidates with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and/or Cantonese/ Mandarin, salary is up to £19k with other benefit. You will be part of a global team and work flexibly across a 40 hour week that includes weekends and bank holidays.
- Delivering an exceptional experience to customers across all contact channels, including telephone, email and social media
- Act as Brand Ambassador at all times
- Drive sales by maximising all selling opportunities to provide expert product and styling knowledge, increase units per transaction, and average order value
- Exceed customer expectations b
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- Take responsibility for resolving customer complaints
- Assist with growing business needs such as translation work, new systems implementation, and marketing promotions and digital projects
The ideal candidate:
- Native level written and oral skills in both English and Mandarin or Cantonese
- Excellent knowledge on social media
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative problem solver, able to think on your feet in a quick and efficient manner
- Strong negotiation, diplomacy and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Embrace and thrive working towards targets and driving sales
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google mail, Google
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to both follow direction and work using your own initiative, proactively assisting customers and dealing with situations quickly and efficiently
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.