The Oriental food wholesales and retail company is looking for a store manager to join one of the supermarket in London as Store Manager.
The ideal candidate has to have Food retail background, commercially aware and strong People Management skills. Salary up to £35k plus other benefit.
- Accountable for achieving sales, stock, profit and cost targets including payroll and shrinkage, to deliver bottom line contribution in line with company budgets and targets
- Managing and leading a team while successfully delivering targets and key performance indicators
- Working with the CEO and Senior Management, you establish a fit for purpose marketing strategy that meets the demands of your current customers and actively recruits new customers.
- Deliver an inspirational environment for our customers which is market leading and drives sales opportunities across the store
- You will foster positive business relationships with key stakeholders and work with Head Office teams to establish ways of working that are second to none.
- Recruiting, inducting and developing team members by championing Equality and Diversity to ensure employees settle in their position smoothly and effectively
- At least 2 years experience in food retail industry
- Strong Management skill.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Familiar with KPI
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.