German / Swiss German Digital Content Manager
Are you a native level German OR native level Swiss German speaker?
Do you have customer service experience?
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing?...Look no further!
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Manager to join our Client's niche, fast-growing and dynamic global digital marketing business, working for one of the largest blue-chip companies within the automotive industry!
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, capable of delivering excellent results both individually and as a member of a multi-lingual team.
* Take in-bound calls and emails from Switzerland customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the customer database
* Provide translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material into German
* Proactively advised dealers on all aspects of web management, website content/marketing and optimisation
* Work with the technical, search and marketing teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training to Switzerland customers
* Accurately and effectively report on the performance of the Switzerland account - both internally and externally
Qualifications, Key Skills & Experience
* Fluent in both written and spoken English at business level and have mother tongue level German (or Native level Swiss)
* Passionate about customer service excellence
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast changing environment, with priorities reviewed daily
* Proactive problem solving skills with great attention to detail
* A quick learner able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies
* Possess a positive can-do attitude
* Presentable, trustworthy and confident
* An energetic and passionate individual committed to raising standards and performance throughout business
* Loyal and committed; looking for a long-term career opportunity
* Degree educated or similar qualification
* Advanced Excel / Advanced Word
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you are interested please contact Claire on 01753 668840 or emailing your CV to email@example.com. Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com