Euro London, multilingual recruitment market leader, is strengthening in key specialist areas including specialist Sales & Marketing and IT recruitment.
Our teams of Consultants are passionate about languages and think beyond borders from our open and creative space in the City of London.
As a Consultant at Euro London, you will build strong partnerships with candidates and clients; helping to find the best solution for both parties. Your day will involve:
* New business development; proactive prospecting, client meetings and networking
* Developing existing client relationships
* Sourcing, understanding and advising candidates, both over the telephone and conducting face-to-face and online interviews
* Responsibility for the entire recruitment process - from winning the business to placing the candidate and beyond
It is essential that you speak English to a native level of fluency and at least one other language; we assess language skills in house to ensure our Clients get the capabilities they need to do business internationally. Initial experience in a commercial environment, possibly in sales or recruitment, is desirable but not essential.
You need to be:
* Adaptable and open to new ideas; things change fast in recruitment
* Resilient, calm in a crisis and entrepreneurial; recruitment can be 24/7!
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills to secure the right deal for your partners
* Tenacity, passion and ambition to exceed expectations held by clients, candidates, Euro London and yourself!
You will work with (and be trained by) the leading multilingual recruiters and make a real difference to careers while driving your own. You will work in a dynamic, collaborative multilingual team alongside experts in their field and have constant contact with clients and candidates.
Other rewards and benefits include:
* Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission and fun incentive schemes
* Structured specialist training designed for long-term success
* Excellent personal development and defined career progression opportunities within Euro London as well as an amazing creative environment
* Strong benefits package including health and pension schemes, cycle to work scheme, Friday drinks, Monday breakfast and fruit bowls
* Your birthday off!
Please do visit www.eurolondon.com and let us know how and where you believe you can make an impact here. I'm happy to answer any questions too.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent multilingual recruitment consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com