A leading Oriental Food Wholesales and Retail company is looking for an experience Retail Store Manager (Ideally Chinese speaker) to join the fast pace retail store in Central London.
The company has over 50 years experience in the Oriental Food Retail Market. The ideal candidate has to have at least 3 years experience within FMCG or Food Retail with commercial awareness. Salary is up to 35k plus other benefit.
- Optimise your sales & margin and delivering long term profitable sales growth
- Developing and coaching talent and creating a great customer experience
- Accountable for achieving sales, stock, profit and cost targets including payroll and shrinkage, to deliver bottom line contribution in line with company budgets and targets
- Working with the CEO and Senior Management, you establish a fit for purpose marketing strategy that meets the demands of your current customers and actively recruits new customers
- Recruiting, inducting and developing team members by championing Equality and Diversity to ensure employees settle in their position smoothly and effectively
- Measure direct reports' performance against defined objectives, understand their training needs and define interventions in order to achieve business results
- At least 3 years experience within FMCG or Food Retail industry
- Commercial awareness to drive sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong people management experience
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.