Urgently seeking a sales manager with a technical background to take business accounts into new measures in the aerospace industry. You must have experience in direct sales in the Aerospace industry preferably with selling aircraft equipment and supplies. International sales experience is also a plus.
You will be working for a world leading manufacturing organisation and get to be a part of a great organisation that puts diversity on the front line.
About the role:
Working closely with the sales director you will:
* Give support to a number of accounts in the aerospace market
* Be driven to achieve objectives
* Drive sales growth and seek new opportunities with both existing and new accounts in Europe
* Support the strategies of each Product line
* Establish and develop a long term relationship with all accounts and customers in your portfolio
* Maintain, protect and grow the business
* Maintain effective reporting and records
* Prepare and submit customer proposals & quotations
* Support the programme and product managers in any relevant project or development activity in their specific market area
* Play an active role as a member of the European Sales Team
* Have an understanding and experience of sales process, pricing, and contracts
* 3-5 years experience in a Sales or Sales Manager role
* A passion for Sales/development and product
* French/German language would be a great bonus
* Ideally with an engineering background
* Qualified to a degree level
In return you will get pension scheme, get to work for a leading manufacturing company with a global reach, medical insurance, on site training, five weeks paid holiday, as well as finish work at 1:00 pm on Fridays! - Who doesn't want to get an early start to their weekend?
Please note that we are looking to recruit someone for this position ASAP must have a passion for sales and be a technically minded individual, sales and engineering background is beneficial.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role. Please call Carolina on 44 (0)20 7029 3799 or send your CV in word format to email@example.com Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates in possession of a valid UK work permit. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com