One of the leading Oriental Food Wholesale and Retail company is looking for a Chinese speaking Central Buying Assistant to join their buying team based in their North London Head Office. For this role you will be working closely with the Local and Import Buyer to assist with all the buying process.
As Central buying Assistant you are responsible to ensure a smooth operation within the Purchasing team, also responsible for all operational queries. Beside working with the Purchasing team you will be working closely with other head-office departments as well. Salary for the role will be up to £20k with other benefit.
- Proactively manage produce profiles on Sage.
- Ensure all ordering details are accurate.
- Assist to resolve any invoice enquires.
- Keep all stores fully stocked considering customer demand.
- Liaise with the buyer and recommend the alteration of buying patterns.
- Maintain and update selling prices.
- Act as point of contact to collect orders.
- Assist buyer with delivery notes, invoices, insurance costing.
- Assist the Purchasing team with adhoc duties as requested.
- Advance level on excel with Administration experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skill
- A keen learner
- Analytical, numeracy and attention to detail, highly organised and self-motivated.
- Good IT Skills
- Experience in FMCG and buying environment is desirable.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.