German speaking Researcher/ Telemarketer
(Temporary role for 2 months with the possibility of an extension)
On behalf of our client, we have a fantastic opportunity for a German speaker to join an international company.
This great (temporary) opportunity offers you a variety of tasks in a truly exciting environment.
You will be working in a beautiful open office in a well known company specialising in exhibitions and events in St. Albans.
Our client is looking for a candidate who is fluent in English and German and comfortable speaking on the phone. Please note- this is NOT a sales role.
* Administrative tasks
* Calling customers to give them needed information
* Updating the internal database
* Research on upcoming events
* Fluent to native level German and English knowledge (verbal & written)
* Previous experience in Customer Service or a phone based role would be nice
* Administrative experience is a plus
* A basic to intermediate understanding of Excel is essential
* High attention to detail
* Good telephone manner
* An interest in administrative tasks
This company offers you a really great work environment in a beautiful location with reasonable working hours and the possibility to stay long term. They are truly international and you will be able to speak German and English on a daily basis.
If you would like to apply, please send your application in Word Format to Josephine Gogler: email@example.com mentioning the reference: WNJG_German_StAlbans
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at eurolondon.com