One of the Chinese largest property development and investment company is looking for an experience PA to work in their London office. The work location will be in Central London near Bank area.
If you have at least 2 years experience in Administration support experience for high-level executive in UK and interested in the property industry, this would be a perfect role for you. Salary is up to £38k plus other benefit.
- Manage MD's diary, extensive travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Organise internal and external meetings, appointments and events for MD,
- Draft, translate, edit and format letters, memos, reports, presentations and other documents.
- Prepare invoices and expense reports for payment.
- Collect monthly and quarterly reports from all departments, summarize and submit to HQ
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- At least 2 years experience as PA or Administration Support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organisational skills and attention in detail
- Excellent in English and Mandarin, especially simplify Chinese.
f you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.