12 months Fixed term contract.
his is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established Bank based in the City. Their Business development team is looking to grow and take on new business and you could be that person! The company are looking for Business development / sales individual to join a renowned firm to work and grow the Sub-Saharan and Middle eastern accounts. In the role,You will support product development and project activity through developing analytical approaches, identifying data sources, conducting research and analysis and presenting findings to inform decision making and direction.
This Company provides an excellent opportunity to work alongside several departments in the Bank which also allows for cross-development and for any individual that desires to partake in building a profitable team while maximising career growth prospect.
Your day to day Duties:
The role also involves contributing to the successful implementation of business development and marketing plans through:
* Developing & maintaining a range of analyses to extract information and deliver meaningful analyses across the business.
* Checking the appropriateness of all analysis requests to ensure the business is making the best possible decisions based on known information.
* Developing and recommending changes and improvements to operating models, procedures and practices.
* Assisting with the research, coordination and completion of projects.
* Assisting with the implementation of specific business development projects.
* Helping to identify and develop processes and procedures and identify an opportunity to improve what we do.
* To take responsibility to produce effective and detailed reports on project development.
* Co-ordinating our client communication with other teams internally.
* Managing all areas of risk within area of control.
* A Degree holder
* Speaking an additional language like French would be an asset.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* A confident communicator with excellent influencing skills and the ability to appropriately challenge at all levels.
* Problem solving and excellent analytical skills are essential and you will be a resilient individual who is calm under pressure.
* You will be able to meet deadlines and organise workload according to changing priorities.
* Ability to independently plan, organise, direct, control, and coordinate projects to achieve results.
What the company offer:
* An extensive rewards package
* A starting salary between £25,000 and £30,000.
If you would like to apply for this position then please apply with your updated CV in a WORD format.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.