Are you a French speaker with a Financial background looking for the next step in your career?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a French speaker who has experience with in-depth analysis and has an understanding of pricing margins for tangible goods. This isn't a pure Accountant role but my client is willing to help with financially supporting any qualifications you may be currently or interested in pursuing (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
You'll be responsible for all aspects of Revenue including pricing, rebates and investments. You'll also cover Competitor analysis, Pricing Support and monthly reporting on all aspects of pricing.
The job will be on a hybrid basis in Kent and will pay between £42,000 - £49,000 an annual bonus.
What we're looking for:
- Native level fluency in French essential
- Strong excel skills essential
- Strong analytical skills essential
- Commutable distance to Kent essential - this is a hybrid role.
- Experience working as a Pricing Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Revenue Analyst, Financial Analyst or FP&A preferred
- Financial background essential
- Experience working closely with Sales/Sales Support teams advantageous
If interested, please apply or send your CV direct to email@example.com