Job Title: German speaking Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Hemel Hempstead, UK (Hybrid)
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum Annual Bonus
Are you a detail-oriented, proactive, and fluent German speaker with a passion for finance? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment where you can make a significant impact? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are recruiting for a leading company in their industry, dedicated to excellence in all aspects of their business. As they continue to expand their operations, they are seeking a talented German speaker to join their Accounting team in Hemel Hempstead, UK. This is a permanent position with the opportunity for career growth and development.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will play a critical role in our finance department, ensuring the smooth management of accounts receivable and credit control functions. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Managing the accounts receivable ledger and ensuring timely collections.
* Collaborating with internal teams and stakeholders to resolve outstanding issues.
* Conducting credit checks and establishing credit limits for customers.
* Reconciling accounts and processing adjustments as necessary.
* Generating invoices and statements.
* Cash Forecasts, Aged Debtor Reporting
* Maintaining accurate records and documentation.
* Native level fluency in German essential
* Previous experience in Accounts Receivable or Credit Control advantageous
* Previous experience within Accounting essential
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
* Knowledge of Oracle (advantageous but not essential).
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
There are excellent benefits and real opportunity for progression. If you are a motivated Accounts Receivable Specialist with a passion for finance and fluent in German, we would love to hear from you. Join this team and be part of an organization that values your contributions and provides opportunities for advancement.
If interested, please apply or send your CV direct to email@example.com