Part-Qualified Accountant (German speaking)
Euro London Appointments are excited to be working with a fast-growing start up with offices based in London, France and Germany in search of an English and German speaking part qualified Accountant to help consolidate Accounts functions for the company's 3 different locations.
You will be joining a newly created Accounts function and will be responsible for the German market with the aim of ensuring processes are aligned across all 3 locations.
By no means do you need to be an expert on German Accounts, what we are looking for is previous Accounts experience that includes some exposure to how Accounts work in Germany.
This is the ideal position for someone looking to build on that experience whilst also being fluent in German and English to be able to support all 3 locations from an Accounts perspective.
* Collaborating with internal teams and the external accountants to align on financial queries relating to invoices and reconciliation
* Manage accounts receivable & accounts payable
* Work with the CFO to track company performance against forecasts
* Oversee monthly and annual reconciliation and annual audits on all accounts
* Analyse and understand existing processes and suggest areas of improvement
* Maintain a compliant accounting system in line with German accounting standards
* Manage month end processes and ensure timely close and submission of accurate monthly reports to internal and external stakeholders
* General Assistance as and when required to support the finance team as a whole
The ideal candidate will have:
* Fluency in German and English
* 2 years of previous experience in an Accountancy function
* Previous exposure of German accountancy principles
* You will be a part-qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) and working towards finishing your qualification which will be supported
* Proficient in accounting softwares
* Incredibly organised and skilled at prioritisation. Able to adapt in a fast paced and changing environment
* A positive, can-do attitude who can work on their own initiative.
What can our client offer you:
* International exposure
* Support with additional training courses
* Close knit and collaborative working environment
* Competitive salary and fantastic benefits
* Flexible hybrid working model
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for a role where you can get stuck in and help the business to continue to grow their international markets.
Apply today to apply or find out more!
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.