This firm combines great people, best practices and advanced technology while empowering the communications of the world's leading companies and professionals who support them.
They are currently looking for a German speaking Marketing Specialist to be based in London.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for localising and executing the EMEA marketing strategy and plan in Germany and DACH region. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director EMEA, this is a crucial role within the team to drive demand generation across the different marketing channels in Germany from events and conferences to email, web, social media and display.
It is a full-time, permanent, role and based in London, UK - the EMEA headquarters. There is the opportunity to establish marketing in the country and grow the role and the team in the coming years.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Localise and execute the marketing plan for Germany based on the EMEA Marketing strategy and plan;
· Drive demand generation in Germany and across the DACH region offline and online;
· Optimise and measure the success of the different activities and initiatives;
· Report on the impact in terms of leads, opportunities, cost per lead, cost per opportunity and the overall return on marketing investment;
· Ability to work productively within a team environment as well as independently;
· Flexible and adaptable approach;
· Ability to build strong working relationships especially with local and EMEA sales teams;
· Ability to collaborate across functions and regions within a multicultural environment;
· Proactive, focused on execution and results;
· Fluent in German to a native level, both verbal and written;
· Good understanding of the right and most effective marketing mix and channels in Germany including events, conferences, email, web, social media and display;
· Events and conferences management;
· Digital savviness in terms of executing local campaigns over different tools and channels;
· Experience with a CRM, marketing, and social media tools is an advantage;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills - written and verbal;
· Propensity to respond to deadlines ahead of schedule;
· Detail oriented, analytical with strong planning skills;
· Ability to demonstrate a high-degree of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism;
· PC proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype, SharePoint, Yammer);
· A bachelor or Masters degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, business or related fields is desirable;
Essential Knowledge & Experience
· Initial solid experience in marketing preferably in a similar position in a marketing function and within a global organisation;
· Knowledge of B2B marketing is preferred;
· Previous experience in a technology SaaS company would be a great advantage. Ideal background in the financial services/legal sectors.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV in English and as a word document to: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates in possession of a valid UK work permit. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com