Senior Auditor - German speaking
Euro London Appointments are working with a trusted accountancy and business advisory firm who are looking for an experienced and qualified Auditor who can speak German and English fluently.
You will be part of an international team of Auditors supporting their International Institutions and Donor Assurance team.
This role will be working in-house and with visits to clients' offices, so international travel will be required for 50% of the year.
Who are we looking for:
* Fluency in English as well as professional communication skills in German.
* A professional accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / DEC or equivalent)
* Excellent communication skills to deal directly with clients and stakeholders
* Proven track record in audit and assurance work
* Be able to travel internationally for 2 weeks at a time and sometimes longer
* Strong MS Excel skills
How do I apply?
To join this fantastic team, click the link to send your CV and one of our team will call you to discuss the next steps!
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.