Senior Payroll Advisor- French speaking
12 month FTC based in Paris
Leading skincare retail brand
Euro London Appointments are currently working with a global retail brand who are looking for a French speaker to join their global finance team as a Senior Payroll Advisor.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating payroll processes for the Benelux region which is approx. 75 employees.
Based Paris this is the perfect opportunity for a French speaker looking to continue your career in international payroll for a fast growing retail brand.
Typical duties: will include, yet will not be limited to the following:
* Acting as the first point of contact for all payroll queries for France and Benelux.
* Problem solve with empathy and accuracy.
* Being responsible for ensuring that all payroll information is provided on time, accurately and in accordance with company policies and regulatory requirements for the Benelux market.
* Maintaining processes to support the preparation of payroll processing.
* Ensure all online records are maintained and up to date.
* Using the Zendesk ticketing system, you will act as the first point of contact for all employee inquiries regarding payroll.
* Process payroll duties for the entire employee life cycle including new starters, leavers departures, promotions and any other relevant expenditure such as expenses, bonuses and commissions.
* Prepare and maintain monthly and quarterly payroll adjustments.
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accuracy.
* Assist on ad hoc company wide projects and initiatives.
Essential skills required:
* Fluency in French and English.
* A minimum of 3 years of payroll experience within the Retail industry for the French market.
*Strong Excel skills.
* Deadline driven and able to multitask- Strong prioritisation and time management is very important due to the ticketing system.
* Proactive and able to work independently but also ensuring strong communication across teams/offices.
* Calm and approachable nature.
* Able to work with discretion and sensitivity
Why join this organisation?
* This opportunity is to work for a highly reputable brand at a very exciting time of growth and international success.
* Excellent salary and benefits package.
* Stunning offices with the flexibility of a hybrid working model and much more.
Location: Paris. Hybrid model of 2-3 days in the office.
Contact me today to discuss further and review the full spec and package details.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.