My client is a fast growing, international company, that brings objective analytics, data mining and management reporting to the world of e-Business and automotive. Their services are specifically designed for owners of multi-national, multi-domain CRM/web site structures, where the requirement to combine off-line and on-line data is crucial.
They are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to help take responsibility for delivery of their services across their client.
- Maintain and deliver web analytics/business intelligence reporting services using different Web Analytics tools including Sophus3, Google Analytics, Adobe, Matomo (Piwik) to provide actionable insights.
- Work alongside the Account Manager and Insight Team on the day-to-day maintenance/growth of Management reporting for different high-profile auto brands.
- Work alongside the Account Manager to deliver standard and ad-hoc reporting, as well as introduce automated reporting, making sure the client’s deadlines are met
- Identify trends and insights in the data, flagging them to the Account Manager and providing recommendations to the client
- Liaise with different stakeholders to collect multiple data, data pulling and data cleaning.
- Support the Account Manager and Sales team to increase sales opportunities.
- Focus on expertise in reporting technologies and analysis.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, mathematics or an analytical/business discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant adobe analytical experience
- Fluent in English is a MUST!
- Ideally from either the Automotive or Retail Sector
- Experience working as a web analyst (including conducting analyses on a website and providing recommendations).
- Proficient with Excel (going beyond the mere VLOOKUP and SUM functions)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to translate numbers into actions and deliverables
- Good communicator & comfortable in a client facing role
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for data and an interest in data visualisation
- General Understanding of Digital Marketing
- Familiar with Web Analytics tools and Google Analytics – both using the tools but also understanding the tagging and tracking of campaigns would be beneficial.
- Experience of Business Intelligence tools such as Klipfolio, Tableau or MicroStrategy would be an advantage
- Some experience working in a client support role, understanding and analysing client’s needs and being able to liaise with clients.
- Experience in delivering regular comprehensive reports and in automating them
- Experience in working on multiple projects at the same time
Interested in taking the next step as an Data Analyst? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com