My client is a fast growing, international company, that brings objective analytics, data mining and management reporting to the world of e-Business and automotive. Their services are specifically designed for owners of multi-national, multi-domain CRM/web site structures, where the requirement to combine off-line and on-line data is crucial.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to delivery their services to one of their major clients here in Germany. The candidate will be required to spend a minimum of two days per week on site with the client and the remainder of the week working from home.
Project Management & Technical skills include:
- A background of digital and analytics and an understanding of KPI and insight generation
- Analytics experience – showing a track record of both handling & interpreting data and understanding business requirements.
- Effective communicator at different levels with different types of stakeholders (i.e. tech, brand marketing)
- The experience to manage a team for the delivery of projects such as market launching new websites, defining KPIs with different stakeholders
- Experience managing large projects involving multiple teams
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate information to a cross-functional group both internally and with the client.
- Be highly organized with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast- paced environment.
- Be able to work with other Client Teams to maintain and grow the accounts on a global basis.
- An understanding of project management – an understanding of scrum would be desirable, but a certification is not necessarily required
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence would be beneficial
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in computer science, mathematics or an analytical/business discipline.
- At least 4-5 years’ Project Management experience at a senior level.
- Fluent in German both written and verbally is MUST
- Proficient with Excel (going beyond the mere vlookup and sum functions)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Proven track record in Project Management
Interested in taking the next step as a Senior Project Manager? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com