Job Title: French speaking Customer Service Advisor
Location: Bristol (Hybrid - you must be commutable distance to Bristol)
Salary: £26,500 - £30,500 (dependent on shift patterns) £3,000 discretionary bonus
Are you fluent in French and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Are you looking for a permanent position that offers flexibility with a hybrid work environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking talented and motivated French speaking Customer Service Advisors to join our client's team in Bristol. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer support to our client's French-speaking clientele. This is a permanent role that combines office-based work with the convenience of homeworking, providing you with a flexible and balanced work environment. This is a company that rewards hard work and there is excellent opportunity for progression.
* Provide outstanding customer service to French speaking customers via phone, email, and chat platforms.
* Respond promptly and effectively to customer inquiries, resolving any issues or concerns with professionalism and efficiency.
* Build strong relationships with customers by understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions.
* Collaborate with other teams, such as Sales and Technical Support, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
* Stay up-to-date with product knowledge and company policies to provide accurate information to customers.
* Native level fluency in French essential
* Commutable distance to Bristol essential
* Customer service skills essential
* Proven customer service experience, preferably in a contact centre or similar environment but this isn't essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Proficient computer skills
* A positive and enthusiastic attitude!
* Private healthcare
* Private dental
* Gym membership discount
* Life Insurance
* Paid sabbatical
* Enhanced pension
* Enhanced parental leave
If interested, please apply or send your CV direct to email@example.com
Team: Regional Division
I specialise in: Recruiting for regional based personnel
Languages: French & Spanish
About me: I joined Euro London after graduating in French & Spanish from the University of Manchester. I have lived abroad in several places including the French Caribbean and Buenos Aires – I love to travel! I am a big fan of football, skateboarding and any activity that involves a beer but languages are my real passion and I am very lucky to have the chance to use them in my working life.
Fun fact: I own an enormous overweight sledge dog named Iggy.
Keine Jobs gefunden