This global financial services firm is looking for a fluent German OR Dutch speaking Client Support Representative to join the Products group - the home of manufacturing and innovation. The individuals in this group transform the high-quality data, independent research, and technological expertise into well-designed products that delight their clients. The group's product management, product development, and service teams collaborate with the Client Solutions group to help provide clients with relevant products and bundled solutions.
The Role: This role is just the beginning of a rewarding career within the Client Service group. The experience in the role provides preparation for career progression into client services, product management, product development, investment consulting, sales, or any other field you may decide to pursue. This is a great opportunity to build coveted skills that will give you exposure to the business, along with the ability to interpret client needs and represent the business' capabilities in an expert manner. As a Client Support Representative, you will provide world-class service to subscribers of the institutional and advisory software products responding to client queries in a fast-paced environment. The Client Support Representatives combine a thorough understanding of the product suite, investment knowledge, and a strong dedication to clients. You will become a product expert, improve your financial knowledge, and gain expertise from your fellow team members. This role is based in London.
* Provide the highest-quality service to institutional and advisory clients through inbound call and feedback email activity.
* Collaborate with data operations, development, sales, and product teams to resolve client issues in a timely manner and actively support institutional clients.
* Proactively suggest product enhancements to the products team based on your daily interaction with clients.
* Work closely with the institutional/advisory software training manager to conduct WebEx client training, user forums, and other projects as needed.
* Become a product specialist in all product areas and provide expertise on methodologies, functionality, and product features.
* Provide quality assurance on all new features and changes prior to their release.
* Identify how clients use the products
* Think about ways of constantly engaging with clients
* Research the competitive landscape
* Effectively document client feedback and activity
* Contribute to product research, service-improvement initiatives, and other projects as needed.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to work with clients who have sophisticated institutional and/or advisory investment knowledge and business experience.
* A team player with a hands-on attitude combined with curiosity for financial knowledge, enthusiasm for the institutional/advisory space, and a consultative, problem-solving approach.
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
* A quantitative aptitude, a strong client focus, and a willingness to develop a thorough understanding of the investment industry.
* Ideally have previous experience, preferably within client service or the financial services industry.
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent; economics, mathematics, finance, or related majors a bonus
* Excellent English language skills; fluency in German OR Dutch to a native level is essential.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.