German Speaking Customer Support Representative £26,000 pa
I am working with a global IT company in the hospitality industry . They are looking for German speakers to join their exciting and enthusiastic Customer Support/Technical support team in they absolutely amazing office in Central London.
Reporting to the Customer Support Supervisor, you will be the first point of contact with any telephone or email related queries for the English and German market. Working 8 hours shifts between 6:00 and 19:00 including weekends on a rotational basis.
All candidates will undergo an intensive training period, balancing theory and practice but this role offers ongoing learning and development opportunities!!!!
* Answer customer and employee calls and emails from the German and English speaking clients. You will not have any scripts so confidence is key!
* Helping customers to install the relevant software as well as solving any trouble they might have on the spot.
* Escalate cases when needed and collaborating with other areas of the business
* Train restaurant staff on the use of the system and report customer feedback
* Fluent to native level German
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience in the Hospitality/Restaurant industry is a plus
* Experience in Customer Service roles in a office/call centre environment
* knowledge of the latest Microsoft Windows operating systems as well as knowledge of iOS and Apple Hardware
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements