Sales Engineer - Bilingual French / English

Our client, an international leader in video alarm security systems, is looking to recruit a bilingual English / French Sales Engineer to be based in their Paris office and to develop the international Englsih speaking markets.  

You will take responsibility for B2B business development of clients (direct key accounts and distributors) in South Africa (70% and the rest of Africa (30%).

The role involves significant travel (approximately 50%).

 

Profile required:

  • A strong B2B sales track record, ideally of a technical system or solution
  • A passion for new business development and a drive for over-achieving sales targets
  • Bilingual English / French. 

 

Salary : 36K€ basic + uncapped commission

 

Please send your CV to m.collins@eurolondon.fr

 

Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to a high volume of CV's, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match our Clients requirements.

Berater

image

Megan Collins

Equipe : Paris

Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.

Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999

A propos de moi :  Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.

More