Do you understand Critical Environments? Have experience in Fitting in Data Centers from Start to End? Familiar with TÜI Regulations? Are you an experience Construction Manager?
Then we need to Talk!
My client is a leading principal contractor and installer of Secure Data Centres Infrastructure for Leading Defence and Financial Institutions. Their core competencies cover all aspects of Mechanical & Electrical (M&E), including Data Centre Infrastructure installation.
They are expanding their footprint in Germany and are looking for an experienced candidate to join their team as a Construction Project Manager.
As a Construction Project Manager, you will be reporting to the Project Director to plan and supervise the construction elements of a Data Centre technical fit out from start to finish.
As the project is located in Frankfurt, Germany, you will:
- Organise and oversee construction procedures
- Ensure they are completed in a timely, efficient manner and in compliance.
- Ensure all projects are delivered safely on time, according to requirements, without exceeding budget.
The Construction Project Manager must have significant experience in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate with a Multi discipline team of professionals who form the project board.
The ideal candidate will have previous Data Centre or Critical environment experience, Familiarity with TÜV regulations and great organisational skills. Competence must be demonstrated, and common industry affiliations proven in order to meet high standards
- Collaborate with the Client, engineers, Project Managers etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts in accordance with the requirements of my client’s Buyer, who manages the external vendor interface
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan, manage and monitor all construction operations and schedule intermediate project phases to ensure deadlines will be met and resources are in place
- Procure equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of labourers and skilled trades etc. and give them appropriate and timely guidance
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports in accordance with standards and regulations, to be measured against project performance targets.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- From time to time, any other elements of the role which may not have been previously covered