Are you passionate about Tech? Have an entrepreneurial mindset? Have experience in Scrum, Agile or Waterfall?
Looking for a step up from Tech Team Lead to IT Engineering Team Director? ..... Then read on!
My client, an expert player in embedded and LoT software development, is expanding their presence in Germany and is looking for an Engineering Team Director to join their dynamic organisation.
This position could lead to the direct management of my Client’s German Business Unit with full responsibility of their operations in Germany.
- Inspires and Motivates team members
- Responsible for skills development of engineering team (training, onboarding, technical coaching)
- Project staffing and overall monitoring of customer project activities
- Managing projects with an international team of engineers across sites
- Providing expert technical guidance and officer of technical coaching for the team
- Responsible for technical presales, in support to local sales team
- Coordinates technical R&D locally and technical content creation for local marketing activities
- Proven experience in IT engineering management, with at least 3 years or more as a team leader
- Masters in Computer Science or substantial experience in software development
- Proven experience in multiple project management methodologies (Scrum/Agile, Waterfall)
- A background in Embedded software is an added BONUS
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Create an inspiring team environment with open communication culture