Would you like to work for a global player? Our client is a global professional services firm with offices in 35 countries. To strengthen their team they are currently hiring a Facilities Coordinator.
Local Facilities Manager
As the new Facilities Coordinator you will be your responsibility to provide professional and efficient administrative support to the local Facilities Team. And to manage the client’s critical business systems’ maintenance and operation, offering expertise and support across the wider European Facilities portfolio.
- First point of contact for Facilities and Maintenance issues in Frankfurt office.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections in line with Quality, Health, Safety and Environment ; and adhere to compliance with these standards
- Resolve any problems or complaints, handling all queries within the bounds of own knowledge and experience, taking appropriate decisions about when to escalate issues upwards.
- Liaise with Mechanical & Electrical service providers for any reactive maintenance required, Analyse trends and re-occurring faults and proactively manage to avoid reoccurrence and awareness across the region.
- Contribute to ISO 14001 accreditation
- Administer and oversee accounts documentation to facilitate timely supplier payments and maintain the upkeep of all essential records
- Manage asset listing, lifecycle documents, critical spares and snagging where applicable
- Compile and record Key Performance Indicator reporting;
- Contribute to ISO 14001 accreditation
- Implement and maintain Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Statutory compliance and Risk Assessments under local legislation; and that Risk Assessment and Method Statements are in place for all scheduled maintenance activities and emergency work
- Ability to find cost effective solutions to operational issues, demonstrate commercial awareness
- Act as first response to remote server room environmental monitoring alarms and Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) call outs
- Maintain and coordinate office security systems: CCTV, access control etc. for the European region
- Assist in coaching and guiding other team members to build and share knowledge across the region
As the new Facility Manager you will have prior experience in a similar facilities management role and/ or a customer facing operational environment role. As you will be working for an international company, you should have a good level of English next to your fluent German.
Other requirements are:
- Competence in Facility Management, real estate, procurement, office support operations
- Knowledge of Maintenance and Electrical systems including UPS, HVAC
- Excellent leadership and people management
- Coaching, training and motivational skills
- Change management competences
- Budget management, analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience with influencing and impacting stakeholders such as top management, work council, line managers
- Degree or formal qualification in facilities management or a related subject
- Previous experience of working in an outsourced contract environment is desired but not a must
- Ability to speak other languages would be an advantage
As a person you:
- are result focused
- have drive, ability to work well under pressure, to prioritise, plan ahead and achieve deadlines
- have a proven ability to inspire and motivate others and strong co-operation skills
- Newly designed role, first person to fill it
- International environment, use of English
- Competitive salary
- Sustainable collaboration, a co-operative team spirit and professional knowledge management
If you speak fluent German and English and you are looking for a Facilities Coordination position please send your application to Silke Kiessig email@example.com.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.