Do you have what it takes to be a Crime Fighter?
Are you in a Client Facing Environment?
Have Broker/dealer surveillance, AML, Risk Management or Antifraud Experience
Then we need to talk!
My client, a major player in providing financial crime, compliance and risk solutions is expanding their reach in Frankfurt and is looking for a Technical Consultant to join their team.
- Drive the installation, customization and configuration of Client products and provide technical assistance to Client customers
- Coach Customers in detailed data requirements for Client package
- Understand and explain functionality of Client products to business users
- Assist clients in developing ETL and perform data validation activities
- Assist Client Analysts in Tuning- and Data Validation aspects
- Support users through UAT and product acceptance
- Act as liaison between the customer, IT and Client R&D sites in US, Israel and Pune
- MUST come with client facing experience preferably in a Consulting or Professional Services capacity
- Must have strong SQL skills
- Excellent technical analysis skills
- Min 3 years of experience in working with various Database Management Systems, preferably SQL Server and Oracle.
- Excellent working knowledge of at least two operating systems: Windows, UNIX or LINUX
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills. German language skills is HIGHLY Desirable
- Software coding experience – desirable.